Tree top adventure park near Albufeira
The 2500 square meter park is a serene, well hidden valley where pine trees and cork oak provide shade and set up for several hours of fun and adventure.
Children as well as adults can follow surprising trails in between natural obstacles using various forms of zip slides, ropes, nets and tree trunks. Participants are monitored by qualified instructors and double secured by modern alpine equipment. After the obrigatory training trail to get used to the equipment trails of several degrees of difficulty can be chosen:
- Yellow trail: easy level, for children and adults, minimum height 1m.
- Violet trail: medium level, for children and adults, minimum height 1,25 m.
- Blue trail: medium level, for children and adults, minimum height 1,40 m.
- Red trail: advanced level, for children and adults, minimum height 1,40 m.
- Yellow trail, 2 hours of activity: 10 euro
- Yellow and violet trail, 3 hours of activity: 13 euro
- All trails, 3 hours of activity: 16 euro
The tree top adventure park is open every day, all year round from 10.00 hrs and is easy to find in between Albufeira and Olhos d'Agua.
Bookings and enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org