Authentic Algarve MTB 2020
The route starts on the river Guadiana, bordering with Spain in Vila Real de Santo António and ends overlooking the beach in Odeceixe. The total distance is around 220 km and will be ridden over 4 days.
- Wednesday 20th May: Meet in Loul. Transfer to VRSA. Cycle to Santa Catarina da Fonte do Bispo, 51 km.
- Thursday 21st May: Cycle from Santa Catarina da Fonte do Bispo to Salir, 54 km.
- Friday 22nd May: Cycle from Salir to São Bartolomeu de Messines, 46 km.
- Saturday 23rd May: Cycle from São Bartolomeu de Messines to Nave Redonda, 43 km (plus optional extra loop at Nave Redonda).
- Sunday 24th May: Cycle from Nave Redonda to Odeceixe, 47 km. Transfer back to São Brás de Alportel.
Per participant € 395,00, including:
- 3 nights b&b accommodation sharing a double or twin room
- Luggage transfers between accommodations
- Guiding & support during the rides
- Initial transfer from SB de Alportel to VRSA and final transfer back from Odeceixe to SB de Alportel
- Single supplement possible, but depending on availablility per accommodation
- 29'' hard tail bike hire available at € 60,00
This route highlights some of the best trails in the Algarve where you may not expect them. If you are interested in joining our first ever tour along this route, please sign up now. Or if you have any questions or need any other information, please email: email@example.com
In co-operation with: