Authentic Algarve MTB 2022
The route starts on the river Guadiana, bordering with Spain in Vila Real de Santo António and ends overlooking the beach in Odeceixe. The total distance is around 220 km and will be ridden over 4 days.
- Day 1: Meet in Loulé. Transfer to VRSA. Cycle to Santa Catarina da Fonte do Bispo, 51 km.
- Day 2: Cycle from Santa Catarina da Fonte do Bispo to Salir, 54 km.
- Day 3: Cycle from Salir to São Bartolomeu de Messines, 46 km.
- Day 4: Cycle from São Bartolomeu de Messines to Nave Redonda, 43 km (plus optional extra loop at Nave Redonda).
- Day 5: Cycle from Nave Redonda to Odeceixe, 47 km. Transfer back to São Brás de Alportel.
Per participant € 495,00
- 4 nights b&b accommodation sharing a double or twin room
- Luggage transfers between accommodations
- Guiding & support during the rides
- Initial transfer from SB de Alportel to VRSA and final transfer back from Odeceixe to SB de Alportel
- Single supplement possible, but depending on availablility per accommodation
- 29'' hard tail bike hire available at € 60,00
This route highlights some of the best trails in the Algarve where you may not expect them. If you are interested in joining our first ever tour along this route, please sign up now. Or if you have any questions or need any other information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In co-operation with: