FREE DELIVERY AND PICK UP IN CENTRAL ALGARVE
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
Please send us an email for reservations or enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
- A credit card and/or valid driving license or passport or identity card or 50 euro is required for rental deposit.
- Locks are provided for free with rental.
- All riders are advised to use a helmet.
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet and aparent or legal guardian must sign the Release form for them.
- Baby participants must be at least 1 year old and be able to hold their head and upper body in a upward position and be able to wear a helmet.
- Participants must be in good health and and able to operate, control and balance the equipment at time of rental. Please consult your physisian.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Rental equipment is due back on the date and time printed on the rental receipt.
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees.
- Participants must inform Bikeland if the equipment is not working properly.
- Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution.
- Third party insurance AXA apólice nr. 00 84100228632.